Friday, 16 June 2017

Guide to Armed Forces Compensation

There are a number of compensation schemes administered by Veterans UK on behalf of the Ministry of Defence available to serving and former serving personnel who are injured as a result of their service in the armed forces. 

The scheme that applies to each individual will depend on when and where you served.

For further information